I’ve adapted my own set of rules based on the 100 Baby Challenge rules by peaceluver. You can see them at http://babychallengerules.wordpress.com/rules/. Thanks so much to peaceluver and all others who’ve participated in the challenge before me! You’ve inspired me to give it a try myself.
- The lifespan will be epic.
- Twallan’s Story Progression will be used to keep the town vibrant.
All weather is disabled, and the season is summer year-round.All 4 seasons were enabled following the birth of babies 6 & 7. There is a single lunar cycle to disable zombies.The regular lunar cycle was restored after the birth of babies 6 & 7.
- Each pregnancy must be from a different father.
- I’ve seeded the town with some eligible men to avoid having to use married sims as mates, at least in the beginning.
- Use of on-line dating is allowed. The mother can date any man who has not yet fathered a child with her.
- The mother cannot hold a traditional job, but can be self-employed and earn money in other ways.
- No in-game gifts from other players are allowed.
- Anything that can be purchased from Build/Buy mode (including store items and premium content) is fair game.
- Lifetime Rewards are allowed (including Fertility), but must be earned by happiness points.
- The mother can have her babies at home or at the hospital.
- I will be selecting baby names alphabetically. When twins or triplets are born, all of their names will begin with the same letter.
- I will roll for ALL traits, with the exception of the mother.
- Birthday cakes can be used to age children up early, providing the following rules are met:
- – Infants may be aged up any time, without the use of a birthday cake.
- – Toddlers must be potty trained and taught to walk and talk.
- – Children must go to school and get an A for at least one day.
- – Teenagers must go to school and get an A for at least one day.
- Teenagers and other children can help with the babies and toddlers.
- When the children have aged up to Young Adults, they are kicked out of the house.
- Babysitters can be hired only if the family can afford it.